Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So I am not GREAT at this yet!

I know I have only written one time since I started this adventure on Christmas Day. I am going to try and get much better about this. Lots has happened in our lives since Christmas. As most of you know, Karmen is a competition cheerleader and we went to Charlotte over the MLK weekend, her squad came in 2nd out of 9! I could not be a prouder mama! She works very hard at practice and it is really showing through when she takes the floor to cheer. Our next stop is Atlanta over Presidents Day weekend!
Babies Babies Babies!
Over the past month we have had so many of our friends share with us about being pregnant, now you all know Ben and I love kids all of our friends kids, they range in age from womb-18 and we have been around for lots of parties and lots of milestones. Our friends who are having their first we are so excited for them and can't wait to spoil them babies with love.
I am going to take cue from my friend Neelley and share a recipe every week maybe on Thursday!
Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah girl…get on it! I am trying to just write several times a week. I love reading other's blogs but I am a terrible writer!

    ReplyDelete